Our client is a leading marketing and IT solutions organisation committed to providing cutting-edge technological solutions to both private and public sector clients.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Project Manager to be responsible for delivering medium and large-scale projects, ensuring quality, value-based delivery for clients and efficient, profitable delivery for the company. You will be a passionate and solution-focused individual with strong knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies.
You’ll be joining a team that leads the way in customer management by helping clients acquire, develop, and retain customers through effective customer strategy planning, optimising marketing campaigns, and customer insight. Core business activities include strategy and consulting, consumer data, analytics and insight, marketing systems design, build, and integration, and the provision of hosted customer management services.
- Experience working in an agency environment and project delivery, including delivery planning, resourcing, commercial management, risk, and issues management.
- Supporting the development of the PMO function within the business.
- Establishing and maintaining PM and delivery processes across the business.
- Pre-sales support, including solution development, costings, proposals, development of SOWs, pitching, etc.
- Supporting resource management across the business, including appropriate utilization and chargeability.
- Staying abreast of key market trends in delivery and in the marketing technology/CRM space.
- Proactively identifying and leading initiatives that drive business value and continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Passionate about project management and delivering value to clients.
- Positive, organized, detail-oriented person.
- Strong understanding of marketing technology and CRM.
- Interest in data and insight.
- Well-versed in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Proven experience in a similar role within an agency environment.
- Bonus based on performance
- Pension contributions
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Sickness & Disability income protection
- On-site gym membership
- Clear progression opportunities
- Personal development initiatives