Lead Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect | London
About the job
We bring the fun of work back to the world of consulting.
We are a global software house comprising of multiple brands under the umbrella of a European Salesforce Practice, forming one of the largest European Salesforce boutique partners.
We bring the fun of work back to the world of consulting. We know how to work in small and large consulting firms. Our aim is to combine the best of both worlds: The ease, agility and freedom of a small consulting company with the professionalism, consulting competence and the projects of a global player.
The most important thing for us is team spirit and enjoyment of our daily work. We have already passed through a number of normal stations and challenging situations in our careers and are firmly convinced that the best results come from a strong team who enjoys their work.
Our team consists of over 15 different nationalities and works openly in a large number of countries. We offer you positions with personal responsibility in a professionally exciting and rapidly growing market. Our customers are as diverse as we are. It is these diverse insights that make the consulting industry so attractive and offer you the best conditions for your personal development.
Your field of activity
As a Lead Marketing Automation Consultant you will undertake a variety of responsibilities across the SDLC. Working on Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementation projects you will assume different titles depending on project (i.e. Solution Architect, Developer, Consultant). You will own and run projects from end to end (semi-PM), be self-sufficient, confident in running workshops and advising customers on best approaches.
You will work closely clients running workshops and discovery sessions, write project proposals, work on architectural solution design, technical specifications, blueprints and wireframes, you will get hands on with development and coding on software integration where required as well as manage resources such as offshore development teams.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience working on Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation projects.
- Familiarity with the full Marketing Cloud functionality across; Salesforce Marketing Cloud: Email Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder, Contact Builder, Web Studio, Ad Studio, MobileConnect and Interaction Studio (Thunderhead & Evergage).
- Some knowledge of native integrations with cross cloud platforms; Salesforce CRM, Salescloud, Service Cloud.
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience in a marketing-oriented management consultancy and / or in an industrial / service company with a focus on marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing, customer experience, customer relationship cloud solutions.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills.
- A high degree of service and customer orientation, personal commitment, motivation and proactivity.
- Very good knowledge of and English (business fluent, spoken and written).
- Team spirit as well as flexibility, mobility and willingness to travel.
- A technical degree in Computer science, Engineering or Physics discipline.
- Marketing Cloud Certifications; Email Specialist, Consultant, Developer, Administrator etc.
- Salesforce Trail Head Badges.
What to expect from us
We offer you independent positions in a technically exciting and fast-growing market. Our customers are as diverse as we are. It is precisely these varied insights that make the consulting industry so attractive and offer the best conditions for your personal development. You can expect an innovative and highly motivated team that treats each other with respect and trust. With us you will find a lot of creative freedom, flat hierarchies, and individual development opportunities.
Company Benefit Scheme:
- Company Bonus Scheme equating to 10% of basic salary
- BUPA healthcare plan
- Group Life Assurance
- Sickness Cover
- Group Travel and Accident Cover
- Gym Discounts 25% off UK leading Health Clubs
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Free drinks
- Fresh fruit
- Company cell phone
- Further education
- No weekends
- Monday to Friday
Type of position
Full-time, permanent position