This role is with a leading CRM and Data Marketing Agency who work with some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands.
You will be responsible for managing key accounts, building strong relationships with clients, leading/motivating a successful client services team and ultimately, delivering exciting CRM, Digital and data-led client projects.
As Senior Account Director, You'll lead a team and work with clients to understand their Data, CRM and Digital business needs and then work with internal agency teams (including Creative, Strategy, CRM, Insight and Campaign Ops) teams to help deliver relevant strategic solutions, programmes and projects.
You will have an opportunity to work with fantastic brands, while growing your career within a leading business.
You will be an excellent team leader, someone who loves to motivate others and champion wide teams to deliver excellence.
This role is based in Central London (Hybrid working available) and paying up to 55k (depending on experience) + benefits and bonus
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally 6+ years experience within a client facing agency role
- Excellent Account Management skills- able to face-off to clients, understand requirements and turn these into briefs for teams within the agency
- A solid understanding of email best practice
- Strong experience with end 2 end campaigns, including deployment knowledge
- Experience of working with stakeholders and helping to create marketing strategies that will drive customer value and engagement
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience/or similar platforms knowledge would be advantageous
- Able to organise and implement CRM and Digital marketing campaigns
- Team leadership and project management experience
- A strong understanding of CRM Strategy, Marketing Automation tools, Campaigns and insights
- Flexible working
- Catered lunches Tuesday - Thursday in the office with breakfast.
- 25 days' annual leave, increasing by 1 day per annum at each year anniversary up to 30 days, plus bank holidays.
- Summer and Festive hours – early finish on selected Fridays and one day off in December.
- Contributory company pension with escalating employer contributions.
- Relocation package.
- Bupa dental care.
- Vitality health insurance.
- Social events, including Summer and Christmas parties.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- IPA Membership.
- Creative Industries Membership.
Ready to apply?
If you are a passionate and proactive Project Manager with a keen eye for detail and a drive to excel in the marketing industry, we encourage you to apply.
Click the I'M INTERESTED button at the top of this page to log in or register.