A leading European software publisher is looking for a B2B Marketing Campaign Automation Manager to develop and manage campaign activity and drive new business. They’re looking for someone who can take ownership and utilise account-based marketing activity to identify and nurture potential new accounts, turning them into qualified sales opportunities.
You will collaborate with colleagues to optimise resources and ensure quality and consistency of all marketing communications. You will also be responsible for developing KPIs, dashboards, and processes that evaluate and enhance campaign performance and lead quality, refining and continuously improving these metrics.
This is a hybrid role requiring 1 day a week in the office.
The company has over 8,000 employees, 2,000 partners, and more than 700,000 customers across the globe. They were recognised among the 100 most innovative European companies by Forbes magazine. In the UK, they have established a large customer base within corporate hospitality. Their vision is to expand the success of their solutions into the UK’s retail sector.
- Develop marketing campaigns and associated workflow processes across multiple marketing channels for the nurturing of targeted new business opportunities.
- Take ownership and responsibility of the new business marketing campaign process.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and experience by setting appropriate expectations within the marketing engagement with targeted new business accounts.
- Refine and continue to enhance the account-based marketing engagement approach to ensure continued success.
- Work effectively with the Content Manager to plan and ensure efficient use of content resources within the appropriate campaign content strategy.
- Take a pro-active role in the identification of target markets, development of campaigns and marketing messages for the optimisation of the marketing and sales processes.
- Achieve marketing outcome objectives.
- Provide all necessary support and assistance to the sales opportunity to sales / pre-sales, to ensure the best sales outcome is achieved.
- Support Company Brand Management and PR development and initiatives.
- Liaise with centralised marketing, technical and product development to ensure quality, delivery and consistency of marketing communications.
- Working with the Content manager to create emails and landing pages.
- Develop KPIs, dashboards, and processes that measure, refine, and continuously improve lead quality, velocity, and conversion rates.
- Track full funnel marketing metrics and provide recommendations for program and campaign investments based on performance and conversion rates.
- Educated to a high standard / degree level (preferred) / marketing relevant qualification.
- Relevant or related retail sector experience (desirable).
- Substantial experience of B2B digital marketing environment.
- Knowledge and extensive experience of Automated Marketing and CRM platforms (Pardot / Salesforce desirable).
- Demonstrable B2B Campaign management experience.
- Proven track record in selling high value business software, systems or consultancy services.
- Can demonstrate success in ABM campaigns, leading to new customer accounts.
- Previous experience and knowledge of ABM processes with the ability to instigate, develop and configure an ABM campaign from scratch.
- Good understanding of a decision-making unit (DMU) and function within a corporate environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholder levels with strong presentational skills.
- Has a good understanding of the prospect to customer journey.
- Good understanding of business principles, commercial functions and processes.
- Able to work independently and as part of an integrated member of the team.
- Confidence to analyse, understand and challenge thinking and processes in marketing campaigns and outcomes.
- Highly organised, self-motivated with determination to succeed.
- Intensity works on initiative with focus and discipline.
- Fully IT / Computer / Technology literate.
- Dynamic, energetic and driven.
- Salary of up to £60k depending on experience.
- Up to £10,000 p/a performance-based bonus.
- Company pension.
- 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays) increasing to 25 days with long service.