CMS BUSINESS ANALYST (ADOBE EXPERIENCE MANAGER) | London | £65k - £75k (or upto £500 p/day contract) | Permanent
A leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices.
Whilst this role is permanent, we are open to contractors
We sit in the sweet spot between consultancy, creative agencies, and the typical system integrators. Our projects focus heavily on Customer Experience Management which has seen huge growth over the past 12 months.
The Experience Platform team create content managed customer experiences for a wide range of clients. We span a number of technologies but our primary tool is Adobe Experience Manager. We are globally renowned and have Platinum Partner status with Adobe. Our AEM projects include new Site and Asset implementation alongside a number of ongoing managed service clients. Over the past few years, we have also designed and implemented some truly innovative projects across the Adobe Experience Cloud.
Life as a CMS Business Analyst
We are looking for a CMS Business Analyst to work on site implementation and enhancement projects. You will work side by side with the User Experience design team, technical architects, and development teams. Your role will be to drive the successful shaping and translation of objectives and requirements into epics and detailed business requirements. As such you will often work across the project lifecycle; from early workshops, through the design process, within development scrum teams and finally supporting client handover and training.
This role requires a strong knowledge of the considerations which go into building web experiences and how they are configured through a web content management system. An understanding of content tagging and taxonomies would also be beneficial. You will have had experience with a number of site projects built on content management systems.
A few of the benefits
- Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or our social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Career development through training centre and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
- Experience with using AEM or another well-known content management system
- A track record of shaping high quality requirements
- An excellent communicator
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Comfortable with putting together presentations to support client conversations and proposals
- Work across a diverse range of projects, clients, and industries
- Deliver across the full Customer Experience lifecycle, from strategy to implementation
- Regularly work with people and clients from across Europe and also globally
- Grow your experience on industry leading digital marketing technology
- Participate in multi-stream projects with dynamic teams
We can offer an exciting and enjoyable working environment. You will join a team who are passionate about creative excellent customer and business experiences for our clients.
|Location:||Greater London, UK|