Our client, a leading agency known for working with global brands, is seeking a talented and dynamic individual to join their innovative team. We're looking for a CRM Planner to play a pivotal role in developing and orchestrating CRM strategies, ensuring measurable ROI and client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate understanding of the client’s strategic goals and deliver communications plans across mid-level projects, optimising them against the client’s strategies.
- Write or provide input into briefs for mid-level projects, producing and presenting briefing documents with a clear strategic approach for creative and analytical teams.
- Display clear, practical knowledge of analytical approaches and methodologies, translating complex information into simplified explanations.
- Create compelling strategic narratives with support from the wider Strategy team, using data and insight at the core of the strategy.
- Input and support the development and ongoing optimisation of annual strategies/plans to deliver against client KPIs.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with agency stakeholders, providing support for team members in other disciplines.
- Own and maintain excellent client-agency relationships with stakeholders up to manager level.
- Support and contribute to conversations with an all-agency team and share discipline knowledge through key principles, industry updates, case studies, and education sessions.
Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of CRM principles, channels, and case studies, with a commitment to ongoing learning and growth.
- Excellent understanding of using data-driven insight and behavioral economics for developing strategies.
- Working understanding of Brand & Performance Marketing theories and data-driven CRM’s role within them.
- Ability to create compelling narratives utilising data and insights.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs (Word, PPT & Excel) and Google Drive equivalents.
- Hybrid work environment – 2 days in the central Bristol office, 3 days optional office/home working.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus a day off on your birthday, increasing annually up to 30 days, plus bank holidays.
- Summer and Festive hours – early finish on Fridays in June, July, August, and one day in December of your choice.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Relocation package.
- Bupa dental care.
- Vitality health insurance.
- Social events, including Summer and Christmas parties.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme offered by Health Assured.
- IPA Membership.
- Creative Industries Membership.
If you are ready to be a part of a thriving agency, contributing to the growth and success of well-known, global brands, apply now.
Ready to apply?
Click the I'M INTERESTED button at the top of this page to log in or register.