London | Permanent | £45k
A fast paced global disrupter who are growing and need talent to keep up the pace. With over 4 million customers worldwide, in over 90 countries. Well established over the last 10 years. There’s almost 1,200 employees working hard and a welcoming environment for new people. With offices across the world, from London to Sydney and 15 locations in between - they’re open for business but right now many employees are working from home. Want to be part of a global growth story - read on…
About the role
We are seeking a key member of the CRM team who would be responsible for building complex marketing campaigns and supporting the implementation of our CRM platform (Braze). The ideal candidate would have a CRM backgroundand possess excellent front-end development and technical skills. Reporting to the Marketing Tech Lead, you will:
- Building complex, highly personalised multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Deploying high volume campaigns on a range of channels (push, web push,
- in-app messaging, in-browser messaging, social, SMS, email).
- Ownership of our drag-and-drop email building tool (Taxi for Email).
- Development of custom HTML in-app messaging campaigns.
- Translating stakeholders' needs and reporting on campaign delivery timelines.
- Testing new CRM data points and events in staging and production environments.
- Liaising with the Product and Engineering teams to assist with CRM-related queries.
- Performing quality assurance checks on upcoming campaigns/canvases.
- Continuous development of new ways for improving campaign efficiency.
- Braze expertise is preferable, with hands-on expertise of Liquid
- Experience building advanced and dynamic multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of In-App Messaging development (HTML/CSS) advantageous.
- Good comprehension of marketing segmentation, reporting and tracking.
- Knowledge of webhook implementation and liquid script.
- Experience working with API’s and related tools (Postman).
- Good understanding of JSON events, data types and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a dynamic environment.
- Have a keen interest in CRM and eager to learn attitude.
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical and dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Recharge days, 4 per year, 1 for each quarter
- Cycle to work scheme
- Various dining and shopping offers
*Please note, due to remote working at present, some of our benefits may be temporarily suspended. For more information please get in touch.
|Location:||Greater London, United Kingdom|