A well-known leading technology company is looking to manage the operations capabilities of their Adobe Campaign solution across Europe. We are looking for an experienced Adobe Campaign consultant with operations experience can provide a role of leadership within the campaign execution team.
You will need to operate in a fast moving environment and provide the technical bridge between the campaign briefings and operations team, having a solid understanding of the full end-to-end campaign process, from brief to delivery, and working with internal stakeholders in order to ensure that campaign deadlines are achieved.
To excel in this role, you must have a strong background in Adobe Campaign and the ability to understand technical configurations within the existing Adobe Campaign solution. Other equivalent tools could be considered based on the candidate.
- Building a technical bridge between campaign briefings and operations.
- Providing training, optimization, best practices, and management of the execution team.
- Ensuring quality control and documentation support for operations execution.
- Collaborating with the in-house technical team for solution engineering.
- Providing input into the future direction of Adobe Campaign.
- This role demands strong consultancy skills, and you will lead technical considerations requiring engagement with our client.
You will be expected to understand the technical configurations in place with the existing Adobe Campaign solution, and provide a bridge to users to aid understanding how to build and execute campaigns within the tool. This could cover roles such as training, optimisation, best practice and management of the execution team.
You will act as one of the gatekeepers to ensure quality control, and also help to provide reporting if required. You will also be expected to own the documentation that is required to support the operations execution.
You will also provide the link to the existing in-house technical team to discuss and potentially assist in the engineering of existing solutions or new features that may be required. You will also be expected to provide input into future direction of how we work with Adobe Campaign given the role will place you in the front line with the clients and current campaign use cases.
This role requires strong consultancy skills and you will be expected to take the lead within the operations team for any technical considerations that may require engagement with our client.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience using Adobe Campaign Classic (v6/7)
- Proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- 2+ years’ background within an Adobe Campaign Operations role showing experience of best practice, client engagement
- 3+ years Digital Marketing Experience
- Experience in programming, product configuration and integration of Adobe Campaign and/or other marketing cloud solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication (clear, accurate, complete, actionable)
- Adobe Campaign certification – preferably Business Practitioner
- Qlik data analytics experience
- Estimations and PM Methodologies
- Training experience
- Additional experience of other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions (AA, AEM, AAM etc)
- Engagement with, or in-depth knowledge of the consumer electronics industry
- Big brand experience
- Global or European experience an advantage
- Issue resolution and escalation
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum (following successful completion of probation period)
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (starting from grade GL4)
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.