We are looking for an experienced Campaign Manager to join a well-established digital marketing agency and work with some of the world's biggest brands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of creative and effective CRM campaigns which will influence customer behaviour, leading to unrivalled ROI. You will be expected to apply your CRM knowledge, customer-centric mindset and campaign technical expertise, to ensure projects are successful and profitable.
You should have an in-depth understanding of client strategies and data objectives related to CRM projects, as well as an understanding of budget and commercials attached to campaigns. You should also have a good understanding of the capabilities and requirements of CRM tool(s) and marketing platform(s).
Responsibilties include segmenting data, setting up campaign flows, carrying out quality assurance, identifying and fixing bugs, and proactively monitoring the agency's platforms and servers. You will also be responsible for translating customer journeys and flow diagrams up to and including mid-level into campaigns within the CRM tool, as well as integrating personalised content and offers into your campaign designs.
Other responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating the ability to think laterally, identifying opportunities for improvements to deliver more effective campaigns.
- Taking ownership of your projects from a campaign perspective.
- Demonstrating a good understanding of budget and commercials attached to campaign projects.
- Understanding client's relational database structures, customer data and attributes used for your campaigns.
- Understanding the capabilities and requirements of the CRM tool(s) and marketing platform(s) used in your projects, enabling you to develop campaigns up to mid-level with minimal input required from senior colleagues.
- Translating customer journeys and flow diagrams up to and including mid-level into campaigns within the CRM tool.
- Integrating appropriately personalised content and offers, using third party systems and data where required, successfully in to your campaign designs.
- Uploading and testing Emails, SMS, Push with dynamic variants where required, for your campaign projects without bugs or errors.
- Experience in using Braze, Adobe Campaign Classic/Standard or a similar CRM platform is essential.
- Good understanding of Email, web, push, app (detailed knowledge about customer behaviour & sufficient knowledge of User Experience to ensure solutions are workable).
- Understanding of customer lifecycles and journeys.
- A good understanding of affinity, loyalty, handling customer data.
- Good knowledge of the marketing technology landscape.
- Well organised and great attention to detail.
- Skilled in the use of MarTech software required for client projects; ability to use HTML editors and data flow software (e.g. Visio).
- Motivated to meet deadlines, as well as meet the highest standards - take responsibility for your own work, projects and deadlines.
- Competent use of internal software: Harvest, Trello, Forecast, etc. as well as Microsoft Office (or Google equivalents).
- Hybrid environment
- 25 days’ annual leave plus a day off on your birthday, increasing by 1 day per annum at each year anniversary up to 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Summer and Christmas hours – finish 2.5 hours early one Friday per month in June, July, August and December
- Contributory company pension 4% employee 3% employer of total pay through salary sacrifice, escalating 1% each year following your 2nd anniversary, up to 8% employer contribution
- Bupa dental care
- Vitality health insurance
- Lots of social events, including Summer and Christmas parties
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme offered by Assured Health