This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading marketing and data solutions organisation with a wide-ranging client list that includes some of the biggest and innovative brands in the UK.
Within this role, you will lead delivery of marketing technology implementation projects. These projects will be implemented in a variety of tools, however as an experienced analytics expert you will be expected to support in the following areas:
- Overseeing implementation of Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Overseeing configuration of Tag Management Platforms such as Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager or Tealium IQ
- Leading on the design and implementation of client-side data collection for CDPs such as Tealium, Segment and Adobe Experience Platform
- Projects will vary in size and scale, from small (2-3 day) change requests up to major multi-territory, 6-month long implementations.
You will also support the Director of MarTech in pitching for & scoping solutions in response to opportunities from prospects or in response to RFPs and will work closely with sales and client services teams to produce well worked proposals which you will be comfortable in presenting to clients.
This is very much a client facing role and you will be comfortable interacting with a client’s technical and marketing teams as well as their project managers. You will be confident and adept at handling difficult situations and working closely and collaboratively with the client to resolve challenges.
Skills & Experience
- You will have experience working in an agency, consulting or technology organisation
- You will have experience in implementation and configuration of an Analytics platform (ideally Adobe Analytics)
- You will be experienced in designing and configuring data layers for tag management platforms
- You may have had some exposure to Customer Data Platforms, and ideally would have been involved in the implementation of one
- You will ideally have working knowledge of additional marketing technologies such as online personalisation tools (Adobe Target, Optimizely) and/or DMPs (e.g. Adobe Audience Manager, Blue Kai, Lotame)
- You will have a proven track record of successful delivery of Analytics solutions
- You are a strong listener with the ability to understand a client’s requirements, whilst also being able to interrogate and ask questions to get into the detail of solutions
- Pragmatic – able to make recommendations of the right solution that meets the client’s requirements without excessive custom development
- You will understand interdependencies between systems
- You are flexible and capable of proactive and reactive communication
- You are results driven with a professional approach to project delivery and a successful track record
- You are a strong communicator – written/verbal English, you will have strong organisational skills and will be comfortable juggling delivery across multiple projects
- You have high levels of personal motivation
- You are a logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- You are able to provide accurate estimations for projects
- You are a team player who will share knowledge, mentor and develop other members of the team on relevant technology and business trends
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions up to 5% (matched by employee and employer)
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Health Insurance from 2nd anniversary
- Sickness & Disability income protection from 3rd anniversary
- On site gym membership
Innovation is hugely important and everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year. People get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and we’ll update our flexible working policy as the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.