Our client, a leading force in the Marketing Technology landscape, is on a mission to be the most trusted enterprise automation solution experts. We’re excited to offer you an opportunity to join their Professional Services Team.
In this role, you will support clients and partners in implementing best-in-class marketing automation solutions. The position will primarily focus on the planning, design and implementation of marketing automation platforms. As a consultant, you will be responsible for identifying and delivering the most appropriate solutions to our clients' needs.
- Project and Program Management
- Business Analysis
- Technical/Architectural Design
- Developing Client Operating Models
- On-Premise Marketing Software Installation
- SaaS Application Service Provisioning and Configuration
- Implementing Client-Specific Software Configuration
- Developing Vendor Solution Roadmaps
- Business Development
- User Acceptance Testing Management and Support
- Customer Enablement and Training
- Solution Blueprint and Enablement Documentation
A consultant may at times fulfill one or more of the following roles within a project:
- Technical Architect
- Business Consultant
- Project Manager
As an ideal candidate, you will:
- Be responsible, able to take ownership of the role individually and as a representative
- Be enthusiastic, inspiring our clients and colleagues to think and deliver in new, more effective ways.
- Have exceptional standards, always striving for optimal solutions.
- Work with integrity and have a knowledge-sharing attitude.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Adapt to changing client requirements and priorities.
- Fit in with client culture and processes while maintaining professionalism.
- Be helpful, proactive, friendly, and approachable.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree qualified
- Marketing experience (3+ years) or a good understanding of marketing practices.
- Experience with campaign management technologies (e.g., Unica, Acoustic, Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle, Alterian, Faststats).
- Comfortable working with basic use of operating systems (MS Windows/UNIX).
- Data-literate, comfortable working with databases and SQL statements (e.g., MS SQL Server, Oracle).
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent self-management and organization skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Administrative or User experience with one or more of the following: Unica Platform (Campaign/Interact/Optimize/Plan), Acoustic Campaign and Exchange.
- Group Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Business and personal travel insurance
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years
- Learning and development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive workplace