Our client is dedicated to providing trusted, transparent, and innovative marketing solutions to their clients and partners. They are looking for a Campaign Delivery Specialist play a crucial role in reviewing and validating campaign development requirements and creating targeted marketing campaigns on behalf of their clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a managed services team and play a pivotal role in reviewing and validating campaign development requirements, creating targeted marketing campaigns, and contributing to the success of major brands.
- Delivering direct marketing campaigns using the client's designated marketing automation technology.
- Collaborating with campaign briefing teams to ensure the effectiveness of campaigns and working closely with internal marketing teams and stakeholders to develop marketing/sales programs and provide segmentation strategy insights.
- Supporting the execution and maintenance of existing recurring campaigns.
- Ensuring all business activities are delivered compliantly and in line with relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Investigating any questions regarding campaign selections.
- Analyzing campaign performance to establish best practices in campaign segmentation approach.
- Conducting peer reviews of colleagues' campaigns.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Take responsibility and ownership of the role, both individually and as representatives of our client.
- Are enthusiastic and inspire clients and colleagues to think and deliver in new, more effective ways.
- Have exceptional standards and are driven to deliver optimal solutions.
- Operate with integrity, transparency, and a commitment to sharing information for the benefit of all involved.
- Can work independently or as part of a team.
- Adapt to changing client requirements and priorities.
- Enjoy collaborating with others and fit seamlessly into client culture and processes while maintaining professionalism as a supplier.
- Are helpful, proactive, friendly, and approachable.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a marketing environment with a good understanding of marketing practices.
- Experience in the use of Campaign management tools, e.g., Unica Campaign, Acoustic Campaign, Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Campaign, Pega.
- Data literate, comfortable working with enterprise SQL platforms (MS SQL Server / Oracle / Teradata).
- Degree qualified or qualified by experience in Marketing, Business Information Systems, or Data Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Personal Development and Training:
You'll be joning a company committed to maximizing the potential of their team through ongoing, transparent, and shared learning and empowerment. You will receive full training on the marketing automation platform you will be using for your assigned client. You will also receive training on related technology platforms associated with your role.
- Competitive salary
- Business and personal travel insurance
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years