A specialist education group that develops talent within the experience and hospitality industry is looking for a Growth Hacker to join their Marketing Team.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying online and offline initiatives that attract traffic to digital channels, focusing on conversion best practice with the ultimate goal of increasing ROI.
Leading conversion optimisation throughout the lead funnel, you’ll help identify friction and bottlenecks in the overall journey and deliver measurable and actionable results across the company’s digital assets.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience and business development and have experience of successful growth implementations and interventions. You’ll possess skills in web optimisation, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels as well as good knowledge of Google Analytics, Ad Managers, audiences, GTM and implementing A/B testing.
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for problem solving and has a creative yet results driven mindset. You’ll need to be adaptable, curious and confident in your ability to drive change.
- Conceive, develop, and execute measurable and actionable tests on the company's various digital assets (Applicant portal, nurture streams, landing pages, offline event…) to increase conversion rates, UX, accurate tracking and ultimately contribute to greater ROI of our investment.
- Foster a testing culture to constantly optimise digital campaigns; collaborate with multi-functional teams to generate and execute new test ideas.
- Effectively communicate test results and next steps to the various stakeholders.
- Anticipate customer needs and promote a culture of continuous improvement by prioritizing tests and technological integration.
- Manage the entire testing process, including prioritization, requirements analysis, implementation, measurement, and recommendation of next steps.
- Analyze test results and propose optimisations to achieve objectives.
- Create holistic dashboards by importing data from different sources, for periodic analysis for the internal team and for presentations to the rest of the organization.
- 1- 3 years’ experience in a growth hacking or CRO role.
- A portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions.
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; graduate degree preferred.
- Experience of working with Agile development teams a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Ad Managers, audiences and GTM.
- Experience in implementing and running A/B Test campaigns.
Knowledge and skills
- Analytical, data driven.
- Ability to multi-task and work with deadlines.
- Skilled at web optimization, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels.
- Good communication, and ability to interact with all levels of the organization, including end users and technical resources / good Interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with A/B tests and multivariate.
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms (smartly, Datorama).
- Passion for problem solving.
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset.
- An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning.
- Curious, innovative, and confident in your abilities to drive change.
- Driven by targets and at ease in a commercially driven organisation.