An education group that specialises in hospitality management is looking for an experienced Digital Analyst to join their Digital Marketing Team and play a key role in digital demand generation activities.
As a Digital Analyst, you will employ a data-driven approach to optimise campaigns and channel spend efficiency. Through deep analysis of campaign reports and insights, you will work to increase demand and lead generation.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Digital Marketing, Paid Media, CRM & Marketing Automation, and Web SEO teams to ensure strategic, user-focused decision making. You will support these teams in effectively planning, tracking and measuring campaign activities from various data sources, including social media, email marketing, website and SEO.
Additionally, you will provide insight, via A/B testing and analysis, to support their enrolment funnel through various stages of the student journey.
- Provide objective and transparent analysis of our digital campaign’s performance, using proven methodologies in identifying areas for improvement.
- To work closely with regions to identify market insight needs and local intel.
- Measure and report campaign performance against enrolment targets.
- Monitor keyword search trends, best practices to identify new growth opportunities
- Run tests, collect, analyse data to obtain the highest return on investment in paid search.
- Monitor, analyse, and optimize paid media campaigns using adequate data management platform.
- Analyse paid and organic performances to fine tune our campaign performances and relevant search terms.
- Work in an agile environment with digital colleagues to ensure that tests and tracking are configured correctly for reporting and optimisation.
- Present and share regular data insight during digital marketing and sales meetings contributing to improve the overall intake perspectives whenever required.
- Monitor competitive moves on the digital landscape (paid and organic).
- Keep channel attribution model up to date through insight gathering of both online and offline touchpoints.
- 1-3 years' experience in digital marketing as Digital or Paid Media analyst Bachelor’s Degree required; graduate degree preferred.
- -Strong knowledge and experience supporting a wide range of marketing tactics including digital Lead generation, Web, SEO, paid advertising.
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics, paid media, channel attribution and other digital analysis tools.
- Strong experience of producing analysis from a variety of digital data sources (Including Google Analytics, email automation marketing, paid media social & search) to adequately inform decision making.
- Experience with digital sales lead generation and funnel optimisation
- Experience in elaborating complex media plan mixing different type of activity (Demand Gen, Lead Gen, Nurture).
- Used tools for bid management and A/B testing
- Previous technical experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in using Datorama, Power BI or similar BI tools to extract and analyse data.
- Understanding of data management principles including CRM, CMS, API, data warehousing and journey planning.
- Experience in lead generation, ideally in the education vertical
- Experience in Agile Development and convenience to work in iterative processes
Knowledge and skills
- Can effectively communicate technicalities to a non tech savvy audience.
- -Ability in identifying and analysing data and translating it into actionable insights, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- -Understanding and use of Google Analytics, Salesforce or similar CRM tool, Google Tag Manager, Marketing Automation /omnichannel platforms and Power BI.
- -Ability to influence key stakeholders through interpersonal skills and verbal / written
- Experimental mindset to promote innovation and take on initiatives.
- -To be comfortable in using our digital marketing tech infrastructure including CRM, marketing automation / omnichannel, GA, Digital analytics reporting and CMS platforms.
- Precise and detail oriented.
- Resourceful, team-player, open-minded, flexible and pro-active.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Natural troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, proven ability to project plan
- and meet key milestones and manage own workload.
- Strong analytical skills and metric driven with experience in developing marketing metrics.
- Commercial Mindset.
- Ability to work in a global and multicultural environment.