A leading marketing and IT solutions organisation is looking for a talented Customer Engagement Strategist to join their Marketing Solutions Team. You'll be joining a team of 250 professionals working in over 50 markets globally, helping clients acquire, develop, and retain customers through effective customer strategy planning, optimising marketing campaigns and customer insight.
You'll be working directly with clients to consult and develop comprehensive strategies for effective customer engagement and loyalty, from planning through to execution of multi-channel campaigns. With a focus on driving excellence in campaign performance, you'll leverage the latest techniques and technologies including CRM platforms and data-driven insights to create targeted, personalised customer journeys and experiences.
You will also play a major role in shaping client offerings and identifying new business opportunities. With your creativity and in-depth knowledge of the industry, you will be instrumental in driving innovation and growth. This is an excellent opportunity to make a major impact in an exciting and growing industry.
Your work will be underpinned by high quality consumer and market data and leading-edge technology, with core business activities including:
- Strategy & consulting
- Consumer data
- Analytics and insight
- Marketing systems design, build and integration
- Provision of hosted customer management services
- Multi-channel campaign execution
In an environment where innovation is hugely important, you’ll be able to spend 5% of your time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people.
- Working on delivering best in class customer strategy and planning services to our client base.
- Collaborating with the Sales Team to grow existing client accounts, bringing in new clients, and winning RFPs (proposal development, pitching, approving SOWs).
- Future-proofing our services by developing propositions that meet client needs and provide growth areas for the business.
- Staying abreast of industry innovations and trends; ensuring the teams are well informed of relevant advances, and clients are provided with innovative digital ideas that add value to their business.
- Ability to interrogate a client brief, understand the strategic challenge and define an appropriate response
- Knowledge and experience of building customer journeys and contact strategies for omnichannel execution
- Being able to extract insights from customer and behavioural data to inform marketing strategy
- Experienced in delivering projects and retained work to a consistently high standard
- Building relationships with senior clients, and leading strategic discussions
- Ability to influence effectively cross-functionally and to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- An understanding of campaign execution technology, with working experience of at least one marketing cloud platform
- Positive can-do attitude, be an inspiring and driven leader, confident and articulate with clients, and keen to make their mark
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions up to 5% (matched by employee and employer)
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Health Insurance from 2nd anniversary
- Sickness & Disability income protection from 3rd anniversary
- On site gym membership
- Hybrid work scheme
- 5% of your time dedicated to training and innovation
- External and Internal training courses
- Regular progression opportunities with no ceiling