A well-known global electronics company renowned for its innovation is seeking CRM Adobe Marketing Manager to help put data at the heart of marketing decision making, improving the ability to mine insights, personalise communication, and make messaging more relevant.
This role will support and implement the CRM Strategy as you manage, own and be responsible for driving innovation, consideration, growth and revenue. You will work within a campaign team, implementing CRM activity to generate awareness and sales through direct to consumer, operator and retail channels.
You will be responsible for ensuring both campaign-based and always-on activity is delivered on time, to budget, and exceeds our sales targets. As a CRM Expert, you will be an ambassador for customer marketing across the wider business, and be ahead of the latest trends across the CRM landscape.
Working closely across the IM team, as well as CRM agencies, you’ll be required to build strong relationships that ensure activity is continually optimised and improved - testing new ideas and initiatives rigorously, and presenting back plans and strategies to both their line manager and internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the customer, and ideally has experience working for a large brand leading in the digital space, who understands complex and fast moving environments.
The successful candidate will be able to fit seamlessly into the existing team, driving both product & retail activities forward to deliver both a higher quality experience for the customer and sales, enabling to further optimise our activity and technical solutions.
You’ll be joining a thriving, creative and diverse company full of opportunities, great people and an outstanding environment. You will have the opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide. You’ll have opportunities for personal and professional development and unrivalled opportunities to learn and grow at every turn.
This role is responsible for the execution of CRM strategy, campaign approach and execution for our IM Division; developing a 360° view of our consumers and owners, and using this data to develop valuable relationships with owners through CRM activities. This covers a number of key pillars:
CDM Strategy & Development
- Define and deliver the CDM strategy for our IM Division to improve retention and cross-sell revenues.
- Work with both Global teams (Big Data & CDM) and Divisional Marketing teams to execute effective Customer Marketing activities through Email & Push to improve retention, re-engage lapsed owners, and increase consumer lifetime value.
- Adhere to the contacts rules of how often we contact our customers and prospects, and for what reason; to sell, retain, inform, capture data.
CDM Campaign Development & Execution
- Develop and deliver effective CRM activities.
- Work with our retained CRM Agency to develop contact strategies for each customer segment and promotion.
- Work with brand and global teams to develop effective messaging and creative that fits with the brand, and will lead to relevant consumer action.
- Work with our retained CRM Agency to ensure campaigns are deployed to the right audiences, on time and on budget.
- Ensure campaigns are optimised continually based on data and insight, to improve overall performance for each division.
Work alongside the IM Ownership team to better understand the consumer journeys for each, and respective pain points/moments of truth.
Develop effective automated lifecycle marketing across Push and Email, designed to improve the owner experience with Samsung, identify opportunities to cross-sell products, and increase customer lifetime value.
Work together with internal teams to develop insightful and actionable post campaign reporting and analysis; with clear learnings and recommendations to optimise future activity.
- Act as key liaison with our CRM agency, directing them on projects, ensuring they hit relevant deadlines, and driving for results.
- Hold agency teams to account to deliver actionable CRM Strategy, developments against our core CRM projects to improve our ability to make our communications more relevant and effective, and ensure operational excellence.
Act as a CRM representative within internal meetings, liaising with members of the marketing and product teams on a regular basis. There will also be potential for face-to-face time with executive team members, updating them on key opportunities and seeking relevant approvals.
Skills and experience
- A customer marketing communications professional who has previously worked in a B2C consumer marketing environment.
- Proven understanding of best practice customer marketing and routes to market, and be commercially focused whilst putting the customer at the heart of every decision.
- Have outstanding communication & organizational skills enabling you to work effectively with stakeholders across our business as well as with external agencies
- B2B CRM experience also a plus.
What else will you need for this role?
- You will need a good knowledge of both CRM and retail marketing with demonstrable experience hitting commercial objectives - putting the customer at the centre of communications with a strong focus on delivery and attention to detail.
- You should have working knowledge of CRM tools, a good level of database marketing knowledge and be on top of the latest trends in the industry.
- Self- reliant, accountable, reliable and most importantly comfortable in a fast moving environment.
- Be able to present and influence at a senior level.
- You will be a great team player with leadership qualities, high levels of commitment, aspiration and adaptability.
Key competencies should include
- A university degree in business, marketing and/or retail.
- Demonstrable experience working in an operational role requiring technical knowledge and day to day project management skills, with evidence of successfully delivering & executing. marketing campaigns leading to commercial success.
- Passion for, and experience of working in a CRM role for an ecommerce-centric business or agency.
- Understanding of the consumer electronics / technology consumer online experience.
- Demonstrable expertise of digital tools & techniques and developing creative solutions.
- Proven project management skills - capable of delivering project plans, managing digital schedules across parallel projects.
- Ability to effectively manage agencies and to work in large cross functional teams.
You'll benefit from a competitive pension contribution structure, a number of core benefits provided to offer security in relation to income and healthcare as well as a flexible benefits platform, giving you the choice to select a package to suit your personal circumstances.