We are looking for a passionate and experienced Insight Analyst to join a Data and Strategy Team within a leading digital marketing agency with ambitious plans. Their clients include global brands such as Disney and McDonald’s.
This is a critical role as you will be part of a team that focuses on providing high quality campaign reporting and analysis for clients. You will collaborate with Client Services and Strategy Teams to create and test campaigns, report on KPIs, and develop frameworks of how this is communicated to stakeholders.
You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid environment with 3 days in the office in central Bristol and 2 days remote.
You will be joining a company that is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you are passionate about data and analytics and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
- Being the voice of analytics in the production and evaluation of CRM campaigns.
- Recommending appropriate control group methodologies.
- Producing efficient, easy to read code to export data into reporting tools.
- Scheduling reports using the appropriate software.
- Maintaining the highest standard of data quality through subject expertise and spot checks.
- Working with developers to automate ongoing reports.
- A/B variant testing.
- Creation of insight packs for campaigns.
- Involved in the delivery of campaign analysis, from brief to presentation.
- Presenting results to stakeholders of all seniority, with leadership support.
- Constructing analytical briefs from face-to-face meetings and written questions.
- Overlaying a commercial lens to the results, what do the results mean for the business?
- Creating engaging content that distils the relevant insights in a concise manner.
- Targeting for campaign selections.
- Actively seeking opportunities for the business to add value through analytics.
- Keeping afloat of the latest analytics and machine learning techniques.
- Playing a key role in implementing new technologies and analytical methods.
- Commercially aware - demonstrate an understanding of how insight can impact the bottom line.
- Self-starter - can deliver a project from start to finish with appropriate support.
- Deadline driven – factors in what’s needed vs. the time available.
- Strong communicator - both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail – confident in the insight they’re presenting.
- Curiosity – always asking why.
- Flexible – able to respond at short notice if the client’s need changes.
- Enthusiasm - an interest in the latest analytical and machine learning techniques.
- Experience of data visualisation and all things reporting.
- Knowledge of control group/fallow cell methodologies.
- Experience of working with retail datasets.
- Direct marketing analytics experience.
- 2+ years’ SQL coding experience (MySQL or equivalent).
- 2+ years’ experience of reporting using one of Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI.
- R/python experience preferable but not essential.
- Previous agency background a plus.
- Segmentation experience a bonus
- Hybrid environment – 3 days in our central Bristol office / 2 days remote.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus a day off on your birthday, increasing by 1 day per annum at each year anniversary up to 30 days, plus bank holidays.
- Summer and Christmas hours – finish 2.5 hours early one Friday per month in June, July, August and December.
- Contributory company pension 4% employee 3% employer of total pay through salary sacrifice, escalating 1% each year following your 2nd anniversary, up to 8% employer contribution.
- Bupa dental care.
- Vitality health insurance.
- Lots of social events, including summer and Christmas parties.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme offered by Assured Health.
- IPA Membership.
- Bristol Creative Industries Membership.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.