We are looking for a CRM Campaign Technical Architect to join a leading ecommerce company in the online gift market. With a customer base of over 7 million and over 1,000 employees across the UK, Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany, Norway and Sweden.
As the technical architect for CRM campaigns, you will be responsible for defining reference architectures, drive harmonization, champion simplification and adapt to best practices that are fully integrated solutions in a heterogeneous IT landscape as well as sharing these across the organisation.
You will need to collaborate with key stakeholders from business partners, information architects, enterprise architects, business analysts, and external service providers and provide direction to developers and other technical leads. Additionally, you will need to build business cases and understand the architecture impacts, license models and the underlying business value and needs that drive the technology. This role requires strong ownership and the ability to balance speed and quality in delivery.
If you have the necessary technical and communication skills, we would love to hear from you.
- Build, manage and drive scalable campaign workflow deployment using Adobe campaign (v7 and standard).
- Own the technical architecture for the migration project from ACS & Emarsys platform over to ACC V7.
- Take a leading role in projects or other initiatives to ensure all requirements, including functional, integration, security, performance, quality, and operations are covered.
- Ensure that the architecture requirements for the development, execution, and operations are implemented as designed.
- Cooperate with other architects to ensure that the solutions and components work together to meet the objectives and work jointly to ensure collaboration between initiatives.
- Lead the IT Architecture analysis, design, and implementation, and ensure that policies and standards are followed in respective area.
- Validate requirements and obtain stakeholder buy-in for architecture designs.
- Establish best practices for exceptional deliverability across multiple IPs and resolve any delivery & deliverability issues for email & push.
- Monitor campaign activity to proactively identify problems, and measure brand/category/country performance. This monitoring is especially important in our peak period.
- Contribute to our test and learn a strategy by leading ideation sessions.
- Drive ongoing operational efficiencies through process optimisation, automation, and repeatable business rules.
- Provide Adobe Campaign training to colleagues.
- Governance of the campaign design and build on the Adobe Campaign platform.
Minimum experience needed:
- Significant experience working on an Adobe Campaign V7 and standard with an excellent understanding of data and database marketing (from client or agency environment).
- Demonstrable hands-on Adobe Campaign Standard/V7 experience with complex projects.
- Demonstrable experience of enabling CRM testing & optimisation though campaign builds.
- Good understanding of designing and building complex lifecycle & data-driven campaigns.
- Real-time application integration (web services) experience with REST & SOAP API methodology.
- Ability to bridge business & technical requirements to translate into a scalable campaign designs.
- Develop functional/technical specifications documentation and write requirements, and training documentation.
- Expertise and patience to be able to explain workflows to various groups with differing levels of data understanding.
Good to have:
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Mobile app messaging experience.
- Experience with AWS Technologies.
- Experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management.
- Experience working with web messaging push & SMS.
- Adobe campaign developer & Architect certification.
- Annual Performance bonus.
- 25 days of holiday a year (excluding public holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to 30 days after 5 years continuous service.
- 8 weeks out of the year to work working remotely abroad.
- Healthcare, dental and life assurance.
- Money Purchase Pension scheme with employer/employee contributions.
- Season ticket loans.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Credits to spend each year on company products.
- Mental health and wellbeing support available 24/7.
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join the team.