A leading digital marketing agency, working with industry-leading brands such as Disney and McDonalds, is searching for a Campaign Executive to join their team.
The role will be essential for supporting the deployment of CRM campaigns and journeys on behalf of their clients, working alongside a team of experts that are using enterprise-level marketing technology platforms across multiple digital channels.
As an Executive, you will be a key part of a cross-functional client hub, taking a hands-on approach in their mission to create cutting-edge digital customer experiences and deliver exceptional campaigns.
You will be responsible for carrying out quality assurance on a high volume of campaigns to ensure that the right audiences are targeted, and tests are delivered to guarantee accuracy. As the gatekeeper, you will guarantee that all campaigns adhere to the highest quality assurance standards, and that projects progress on time, in the correct priority and according to an agreed schedule of work.
You will also be in charge of assessing upcoming workloads, resolving scheduling conflicts and aiding the team to improve their processes and efficiencies.
- Work closely with the Hub Team to understand campaigns, objectives, reporting requirements and dynamic content/ variable data.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time in accordance with an agreed schedule of work.
- Create multi channel campaigns in the CRM tool.
- Upload HTML emails and/or push communications and sending tests.
- Quality assurance for campaign builds prior to deployment.
- Continually review and update the process to minimise errors and ensure accuracy and efficiencies.
- Proactively work with the team to monitor workload and priorities.
- Support the Campaign Manager in setting time and cost estimations for Client Services.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work swiftly where time pressures exist.
- The ability to manage a high volume of work, to understand and spot issues early.
- A proactive approach - come to the table with solutions, a positive mind-set with problem solving abilities.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal so that any feedback is clear and understood.
- Day to day self-management of commitments and priorities, as well as accurate reporting on project delivery to the Hub team manager.
- A proactive mind-set, ability to share your ideas and flag your concerns.
Nice to have
- Good understanding of customer lifecycle and data driven campaigns.
- An understanding of relational databases.
- Any knowledge or experience on Braze / Adobe Campaign / Salesforce Marketing CLoud / Adestra.
- Good understanding of CRM and Marketing Automation tools.
- Experience working with Trello and Harvest (our internal project mgt systems but we will provide full training as part of onboarding).
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus a day off on your birthday
- Summer and Christmas hours – finish 2.5 hours early one Friday per month in June, July, August and December
- Contributory company pension 4% employee 3% employer of total pay through salary sacrifice
- Lots of social events, including Summer and Christmas parties
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme offered by Assured Health
- IPA Membership
- Bristol Creative Industries Membership