Having experienced an exciting period of growth, a digital marketing consultancy is seeking a confident Adobe Campaign Developer to fill a permanent position. The role is based in London with the offer of hybrid and flexible working.
The company provides marketing consulting, implementation and support solutions to help clients utilise customer data, improve customer experience and reduce marketing costs. Their clients span across many industries including Consumer Electronics, Financial Services, Publishing, Retail and Travel. As a growing company, successful candidates will have the chance to build a business and their careers working with big-ticket customer data and marketing technologies.
The Adobe Campaign Developer will play a key role in helping clients implement, operate and run Adobe Campaign solutions. Sometimes building from scratch and often integrating it with their CRM system, you'll help set up programs and CRM capabilities.
The day-to-day responsibilities include
- Building campaigns
- Manipulating data within the front-end interface for use in CRM activities
- Troubleshooting issues via hands on one-to-one deskside coaching sessions
- Using a consultative approach to help the client build confidence in the platform
- Understanding other marketing technology used by the client and finding the comparable methods by which functionality would be achieved within Adobe Campaign
- Championing the key elements of the platform that differentiate Adobe Campaign from other products
We are looking for bright and articulate candidates who have experience delivering complex implementation projects in a client-facing environment. A well rounded technical understanding with strong communication skills will carry more weight than industry experience.
- Strong experience delivering Adobe Campaign BAU or implementation projects
- A current certification in Adobe Campaign Classic or Standard
- A consultative approach to delivery of projects and development
- Analytical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills: with ability to articulate ideas, problems and technical solutions in a way that non-technical people can understand
- Enjoy working in a team, where you can listen, contribute ideas and constantly learn.
Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive salary linked directly with experience and how quickly you can be utilised within the team
- Profit-based company bonus scheme
- Fully funded private healthcare scheme
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday each year, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Online training
- Travel card loan scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Gym membership
- Private medical insurance