A leading global electronics company is looking to hire a Campaign Manager to be a key liaison between their Campaigns Team and key stakeholders within their European client base. The role involves work in line with the overall strategy to devise and support digital campaigns. You will monitor performance of campaigns and identify improvements within the process flow.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills and be able to explain the technical details of the rewards set up in a non-technical way to people outside the discipline.
You'll be a strategic thinker with strong knowledge of CRM and digital marketing, ideally with experience of working with Adobe Campaign, or similar cross-channel digital marketing solutions. You will need to be comfortable working with data, and able to understand our data model.
- Work with strategy and asset teams to design and develop campaign requirements.
- Coordinate campaign activity between European regions and head office.
- Providing campaign briefs and act as link between this team and wider clients.
- Coordinating Taxi (CMS) for communications.
- You will provide insights to help inform business decisions across European CDM division.
- You will work with marketing colleagues to develop and deliver insight centred on CRM targeting, personalisation, measurement and optimisation across multiple digital channels.
- You should be a self-starter, full of enthusiasm and highly collaborative
- You’ll be the ‘glue’ integrating technical operations efficiency with broader marketing strategy to help develop connected data-inspired CRM
- Collaboration is key to this role - you’ll be working closely with marketing colleagues, strategists, agencies and campaign delivery teams
- Interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing reports
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience using Adobe Campaign Classic (v6/7)
- Proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- 2+ years’ background within an Adobe Campaign Operations role showing experience of best practice, client engagement…
- 3+ years Digital Marketing Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication (clear, accurate, complete, actionable)
- Qlik data analytics experience
- Estimations and PM Methodologies
- Training experience
- Engagement with, or in-depth knowledge of the consumer electronics industry
- Big brand experience
- Global or European experience an advantage
- Issue resolution and escalation
Salary & Benefits
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum (following successful completion of probation period)
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (starting from grade GL4)
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.