A leading global electronics company and one of the most admired and innovative brands in the world is looking to hire an Adobe Campaign Application Consultant.
Working in a Customer Data Management Team, you’ll operate in a fast moving environment. You work alongside an international team of experienced best in class professionals building, testing and launching our multi-channel marketing campaigns in Adobe Campaign platform.
- Responsible for configuring Adobe Campaign in order to reflect to the platform the demands from customer
- Configuration includes: database revision, application re-configuration, custom report format creation
- Create and optimize advanced campaign and technical workflows ensuring the industry best practices are always met
- Collaborate with campaign operations manager, campaign manager and provide guidance for alternatives with regards to Adobe Campaign
- Communicate task timelines post the request has been allocated.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders, internal and external to ensure the committed timelines are met.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years’ experience in implementation/maintenance of Adobe Campaign solutions
- Proactive, independent, responsible attitude
- 2+ years of hands on Adobe Campaign experience
- Experience with both platform and marketing campaigns configuration
- Good knowledge in optimization techniques of application and handling big amount of data, marketing automation, segmentation and workflows
- Excellent written and verbal communication (clear, accurate, complete, actionable)
- Experience with, or in-depth knowledge of the consumer electronics industry
- Big brand experience
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Global or European experience an advantage
- Issue resolution and escalation
Salary & Benefits
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum (following successful completion of probation period)
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (starting from grade GL4)
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance (following successful completion of probation period), e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.