Bristol + flexible & remote working | Permanent | Full-time | 60k
A leading global communications agency is looking for an Analytics Manager to be responsible for ensuring robust analytical frameworks and methodologies are applied to solving business problems and managing a team to deliver quality analytics and data science solutions for clients.
This role is a key enabler for helping the business and their clients grow by providing better customer experiences and data-driven decision making.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes. You will be familiar with using data mining and science techniques to analyse large, structured and unstructured data sets to find patterns and business insights. You will be adept at problem solving and defining solutions through working with our clients and internal teams and be confident presenting solutions to technical and non-technical audiences.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, agile and fast-paced agency, where data is at the heart of its proposition.
- Work closely with client managers and relevant stakeholders to deliver insightful analysis to clients.
- Ideate, define and present solutions to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Manage the agile analytics process, including sprints, planning and unblocking issues.
- Track and resolve risks, issues, and action items throughout project lifecycle.
- Problem-solve with product and client teams, advise on how to leverage data science across the company and for our clients.
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of analytics deliverables.
- Help guide the development of our internal analytics and data science products.
- Develop technical and commercial solutions, frameworks and methodologies to solve key business problems and challenges.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Identify opportunities to improve the development and deployment of analytics and machine learning models.
- Producing specifications and client facing documentation for non technical audiences.
- Interpret marketing performance data and create actionable recommendations.
- Work alongside out BI and engineering team to facilitate the automation of CRM reporting.
Key Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience managing analytical projects, from conception and ideation, through to delivery and presentation.
- Knowledge of commonly used data science and analytics platforms, such as AWS Sagemaker, Data Bricks etc.
- Familiar with common data science and analytical frameworks and techniques.
- Previous experience of using one or more programming languages, R, Python, Scala, Java and SQL.
- Experience managing the end-to-end analytics and machine learning lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to present complex or highly technical issues in simple and easy-to-understand formats, for technical and nontechnical audiences.
- A good understanding of agile product development and software development lifecycle.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.