London | Permanent | £100 - 110k
Our client is a premium woman's fashion brand based in London. They are seeking a new Director of Growth Marketing to lead and execute strategies for a new store and their hugely popular ecommerce website.
You will be accountable for all sales revenue and customer experiences, taking ownership of their marketing, customer service and retail channels. You'll be instrumental in leading the company's evolution with the ability to build and shape the marketing function.
We're looking for marketers with strong ecommerce experience who have helped new online businesses grow and acquire new customers through planning, executing and managing relevant marketing strategies.
As a senior member of the team, you will contribute to all aspects of the wider business (at board and senior management meetings), you will lead by example, demonstrating the behaviours and culture we want to maintain and build upon.
The role is London based, with a salary circa £100-110k. There's also a huge EMI scheme in place which could amount to hundreds of thousands in share options.
- Accountable for the total sales revenues.
- As part of the ‘top team’, you will work closely with the CFO, Founder and Buying and Merchandising Director to grow the revenues and profits of the business.
- All sales channels will report to you.
- Lead retail channels, including store performance and customer experience. Setting targets and monitoring performance.
- Lead and execute our e-commerce growth strategy. Accountable for revenues, customer acquisition and retention targets, and the associated performance marketing budgets.
- Own the customer marketing across all channels (including stores), deliver an exceptional customer journey, building customer lifetime value as a result. This includes all performance marketing, CRM and e-commerce.
- Own the customer service function.
- Report regularly on performance, build budgets and find ways to grow which meet our financial objectives.
- Propose the messaging and trading strategy, in line with a holistic approach across channels.
- Work closely with buying and merchandising to ensure coherent execution and optimal sell-throughs.
- Work closely with the CFO* on budgets, forecasting, KPI monitoring, insight and issue resolution.
- Work closely with the founder to ensure product design, creative and brand marketing is synchronous with our growth strategy.