London (+ remote working) | Permanent | £75k
A leading CRM and Marketing Technology company is looking for an enthusiastic CRM consultant to help drive the growth of their consulting service and ensure best-in-class, customer-first strategies that focus on client performance, and driving digital excellence in delivery and execution.
Sitting within a Consulting Team, you’ll work with clients across a range of sector to help them reach CRM and performance targets through a full range of services - from channel optimisation to strategy planning and digital transformation.
You must have strong omni-channel strategy experience, a solid understanding of marketing technology, and be adept at influencing senior stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have a positive can-do attitude, be an inspiring and driven leader, confident and articulate with clients, and keen to make their mark.
- Work on delivering best in class CRM consultancy to our client base.
- Work with the Sales team to grow existing client accounts, bring in new clients, and win RFPs (proposal development, pitching, approving SOWs).
- Future-proof our services by developing propositions that meet client needs and provide growth areas for the business.
- Stay abreast of industry innovations and trends; ensuring the teams are well informed of relevant advances, and clients are provided with innovative digital ideas that add value to their business.
What we’re looking for
Minimum skills and experience
- Experienced in delivering projects and retained work to a consistently high standard.
- Experience in developing customer journeys, contact strategies and working on customer experience projects.
- Experienced in developing performance-focused digital strategies and managing the execution of those strategies in a scaled business.
- Experienced in building relationships with senior (C-suite) clients, and leading strategic discussions.
- Ability to influence effectively cross-functionally.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to extract insights from customer and behavioral data to inform marketing strategy.
- A strong understanding of campaign execution technology, with working experience of at least one marketing cloud platform. Proven record of developing and mentoring a team.
Preferred skills and experience
- Solid sector experience that could include retail, financial services, betting and gaming, or healthcare.
- Experience creating or improving operational processes across teams.
- Able to lead new business opportunity responses.
- Progression opportunities and the freedom to carve your own career path.
- Flexible working.
- Regular training and development opportunities.
- Pension plan.
- Healthcare policy.