London (+ remote working) | Permanent | £80k
Our client is a leading CRM and Marketing Technology company operating across all major sectors. They support clients through first class service, expertise, innovative propositions, and leading-edge technological solutions.
They are looking for a Strategic Client Partner to join their Client Services Team and manage relationships of their key accounts in financial, retail and leisure sectors to deliver against commercial, strategic and client satisfaction targets.
You will be working at a senior level to understand clients’ business needs and work collaboratively across internal teams to deliver best in class solutions. Success requires a good understanding across a range of sectors, consultative selling skills and a detailed knowledge of the full range of the organisation’s capabilities.
- Build and manage client relationships at all levels.
- Gain an understanding of your client’s different business divisions and be the trusted partner who will provide solutions to their marketing needs and strategies.
- Develop, maintain and deliver against an account plan.
- Co-creating a client roadmap which you will be responsible to deliver.
- Leading Quarterly business reviews and ensuring they are though provoking and innovative.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities across integrated marketing product range.
- Show YOY revenue growth on your accounts.
- Be responsible for your account commercials and profitability.
- Co-ordinate internal teams and SME’s to ensure we are always providing value and are the trusted and innovative partner.
- Oversee the delivery of projects by managing the internal cross-functional teams, including dedicated client teams and subject matter experts.
- Review delivery against the client’s SLA; take ownership of all client reporting internally and externally; for example: forecasts, burn, status, etc.
What we’re looking for
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively manage senior level client relationships.
- Proactive individual who has a solution-focused mindset.
- Passionate about delivering quality work for your clients.
- Detail orientated.
- Solid understanding of data, martech, and digital marketing.
- A background in consultative selling.
- Commercial management including revenue forecasting experience ideal.
- A desire to work with as part of a team.
- Strong organisation and facilitation skills.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills including negotiation skills.
- Structured and clear thinker: ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- The ability to absorb information and learn quickly. You are a logical thinker that connects the dots and always strives to proactively identify risks or issues that could impede delivery.
- Progression opportunities and the freedom to carve your own career path
- Flexible working
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Pension plan
- Healthcare policy