London (+ remote working) | Permanent | £40k
Our client is a digital communications company with more than 2,000 clients and 500 staff across the world. Combining effective storytelling with innovative digital approaches, they help businesses communicate clearly and authentically with any audience.
They are looking for a Digital Account Manager to own client service relationships and be responsible for managing the digital estate, updates and content for a portfolio of their strategic clients in the UK.
They require someone who can demonstrate strong client facing and relationship building skills to proactively manage investor relations and corporate events, as well as apply website management, analytical and reporting skills to guide clients on their digital strategy.
You will act as a leading force and trusted advisor for your client base, to deliver great service for a wide group of stakeholders and work with a host of departments to achieve this.
- Day-to-day management of client’s digital estate (i.e. website, tools and feeds, apps and videos), including maintenance, monitoring and reporting.
- Managing live campaign events and results days from beginning to end, incl. out of hours work where needed.
- Producing analytical reports and using these to advise clients on how to drive their digital strategy.
- Be the primary communication channel between the client, internal teams and third parties
- Attending and running client meetings and calls.
- Take ownership of any troubleshooting and manage relevant teams to resolve the problem.
- Train clients on our CMS platforms, as well as running demos/representing the Service team on potential client pitches.
- Work closely with various teams including web production and IT to get client work delivered successfully, on time, and efficiently.
- Liaise with Account Developers to support commercial objectives and Solutions Teams to support project delivery.
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years in a client-facing role in a digital environment is a must-have; experience with corporate and IR audiences a bonus.
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and extremely organised in approach.
- Client-focused approach and ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders on all levels.
- Ability to produce analytical reports and to relay the findings to clients.
- Comfortable giving advice to clients and advising on best practice and solutions. Equally confident at knowledge sharing and mentoring internal team members.
- Quality conscious and a strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with content management systems and engaging in discussions with technical staff over coding language and development processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure and to deadline.
- 25 days holiday a year, with ability to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday each year.
- Health plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Regular social activities and contributions to cultural and sporting events.