London (+ remote working) | Permanent | £60k
Our client is a digital communications agency with more than 2,000 clients and 500 staff across the world. Combining effective storytelling with innovative digital approaches, they help businesses communicate clearly and authentically with any audience.
They are looking for a Client Services Lead to head a team of Digital Communication Managers to refine and deliver high-quality client experiences across their portfolio of corporate brands in the UK.
You will be required to take ownership of the client service experience and proactively review and improve processes and maintain excellence in service delivery.
The role involves developing close relationships with the Commercial Team to identify revenue growth and client retention strategies. You will feed into the product roadmap, contributing towards the development of new products and features in order to introduce new capabilities to our clients, and create upsell potential.
- Lead a team of Digital Communications Managers, ensuring they provide the highest level of service to assigned clients, by managing the workload, evolution and success of the team.
- Take direct accountability for stakeholder expectations (internal/external), to ensure that all necessary resources and contributors are fully behind service delivery.
- Create and maintain high quality relationships with key clients, and be the point of contact for escalations and support root-cause-analysis communications.
- Use reports and data insights to drive KPIs and service improvements to enhance client experience.
- Develop and implement client satisfaction metrics and goals to improve performance, efficiency, and efficacy.
- Be responsible for the client on-boarding and off-boarding process.
- Drive revenue growth within the team by identifying upsell opportunities and protect gross-margins in service delivery.
- Support our product and technology roadmaps by contributing towards the development of new features and offerings and driving its implementation onto client digital estates.
- Manage key initiatives for Client Services across the UK region, under the direction of the Director of Client Services. Participate in all required processes to ensure the viability and successful delivery of programmes.
- Partner with cross-departmental teams for innovation and evolution.
What we’re looking for
- At least 5+ years of experience in the field of service and support, client relationship management or in a related area.
- Proven experience of managing a team of client-facing professionals in digital comms organisations.
- Knowledge of service management design, processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of potential sources of risk and their impact on service delivery success.
- Strong stakeholder management, experience of building robust relationships with both internal teams and external contacts.
- Enthusiasm for all things digital communication and technology.
- Able to maintain a “can do” and “must do” attitude in spite of obstacles.
- Adaptable and able to embrace change
- Must possess a wide range of analytical skills
- Possess commercial experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills required
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting and able to engage at all levels.
- 25 days holiday a year, with ability to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday each year.
- Health plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Regular social activities and contributions to cultural and sporting events.