London | Permanent | £55-65k
A leading CRM, data and technology consultancy is looking for a Senior Project Manager to deliver medium-to-large scale projects on behalf of their clients. Projects range from single customer view builds, technical analytics, through to multi-channel campaign builds/execution and marketing systems design, build and integration.
You will be required to support the PMO function, establishing and maintaining project management delivery processes across the business and supporting pre-sales, including solution development, costing, proposals, development of SOWs and pitching. You will have the opportunity to work across a mix of sectors, champion various cross-channel teams, and engage with fantastic clients to deliver exciting CRM and marketing technology based projects.
We're looking for individuals who are solutions-focused and have experience in a similar role within a CRM and Marketing Technology environment, where cloud based marketing solutions have been delivered. You will be confident in managing all areas of a project(s) - from scoping and planning through to delivery, including resourcing, commercial management, risk, budgets and issues management. Previous experience consulting with clients and knowledge of the speed with which agencies operate is important.
- Project delivery including delivery planning, resourcing, commercial management, risk and issues management.
- Supporting development of the PMO function within the business.
- Supporting establishing and maintaining PM and delivery processes across the business.
- Pre-sales support including solution development, costings, proposals, development of SOWs and pitching.
- Supporting resource management across the business including appropriate utilisation and chargeability.
- Staying abreast of key market trends in delivery and in the marketing technology / CRM space.
- Proactively identifying and leading initiatives that drive business value / continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to effectively manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Proactive, resilient individual who has proven themselves to thrive in fast-paced environments working under pressure.
- Passionate about project management and delivering value to clients.
- Positive, organised, detail orientated person.
- Strong commercial knowledge.
- Strong understanding of marketing technology and CRM.
- Interest in data and insight.
- Well versed in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Confident, engaging person who has a strong ability to build relationships and trust.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within an agency environment.