Marketo Consultant | London
We are currently seeking a confident Marketo Consultant to fill a permanent position in London.
We London provides marketing consulting, implementation and ongoing support services that help organisations to increase their revenue, improve customer experience and reduce marketing costs. Day to day, we help our clients to exploit customer data and marketing technology through a blend of projects, on-site knowledge transfer and support.
As a young, implementation-focused company that is experiencing strong growth, successful candidates will have the chance to build a business as well as their own careers working with big-ticket customer data and marketing technologies.
ROLE, KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Marketo Consultant will play a key role in helping clients implement Marketo from scratch, integrate it with their CRM system, and help set up programs and capabilities.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Lead meetings and workshops with clients. This includes understanding the as-is and to-be, design sessions and documentation to enable solution development.
- Understand the client landscape associated with cross-channel strategy and execution.
- Collaborate with technical resources and architecture to define a solution.
- Conduct discovery, design, and implementation phases for Marketo projects focusing on driving B2B marketing and sales automation excellence.
- Advise clients on Marketo integration with their CRM system and assist in the integration of additional platforms.
- Work with a team to implement marketing automation programs and processes, with industry best practices and recommendations.
- Drive user adoption and support the client on organisation-wide change management.
- Provide insights from industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their Marketo implementation.
We have clients across many industries including Consumer Electronics, Financial Services, Publishing, Retail, Travel and more.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are primarily interested in bright and articulate self-starters who have experience delivering complex implementation projects in a client-facing environment. As such, we are less interested in your industry experience and more interested in your rounded technical understanding with the communication skills to back this up. You must be willing to travel on a regular basis.
The following traits, skills and experience are essential:
- Marketo experience with demonstrable success in delivering large, integrated solutions may include content management, digital marketing, and/or marketing analytics services.
- Experience working on a new implementation of Marketo.
- Experience providing Business Consultancy and/or Technical Consultancy on Marketo projects.
- Good knowledge of the Marketo platform and experience working on CRM integration with Salesforce.
- Experience building programs in Marketo.
In addition, the following traits, skills and experience are desirable (but not essential):
- Ability to manage end-to-end delivery projects.
- Marketo Certified Expert credential.
- Previous Salesforce CRM experience (using the platform) is desirable.
THE GOOD BIT
A competitive salary linked directly with experience and how quickly you can be utilised within the team.
Every member of staff is automatically enrolled into our profit-based company bonus scheme; If we are successful, we want to directly share this with the team that makes it happen.
You will be entitled to 23 days holiday each year. We have no rules about when you take your holiday, just work with your colleagues to make some sensible choices. If you need more holiday that’s also fine, just share your available days with your colleagues and make it up to them.
All employees are automatically enrolled into our company pension scheme.
We operate a number of other benefit schemes that include local gym membership, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, online training and a travel card loan scheme. See our Careers page for more information.