CRM Campaign Executive (SFMC) | London
We are looking for an experienced CRM Campaign Executive to join the CRM Systems team
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role managing email campaigns and data analysis (Mobile campaigns a plus)
- Experience using a market-leading Email platform desirable, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Email & Mobile Studio, Journey, Content & Audience Builder (desirable)
- Understanding of email marketing, using data and testing to optimise campaigns/journeys
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
- Excellent team player, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis with suggestions for improving the existing campaign strategy.
- Good knowledge of HTML, email creation and cross-device testing (desirable)
- Knowledge/understanding of Salesforce will be a plus
Day to duties of the CRM Campaign Executive may include:
- Build emails and mobile campaigns using email editor in the Marketing cloud
- Manage and set-up all relevant CRM campaigns
- Manage all reports relating to triggered, service and promotional comms and CRM activity to determine effectiveness - open, click, opt outs, sessions, revenue etc.
- Establish email performance benchmarks, summarise key insights, and recommend actions to improve email performance
- Create a testing plan to improve member engagement and produce a log of what works and what doesn’t
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to coordinate on messaging across the business
- Work within remote and agile teams
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns at once at fast paced business
- Effectively manage work and communication across multiple stakeholders, CRM and backend teams
- Work closely with the Head of CRM and Project Manager to deliver campaign automation initiatives
- Other internal tools you’ll be asked to use are: Jira, Trello
- Able to work under minimal supervision, when required
Desirable Qualifications: (or keen to acquire)
- Marketing automation certification(s) is desirable
- Salesforce marketing cloud certification is useful; not essential
- Office treats
- Networking event calendar for employees
- Cookhouse & House Tonic (celebrating our passion for food. Monthly calendars for trips, training and events)
- Fitness sessions
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced pension