CRM Manager | London with Remote working | Growth Startup | £45k - £60k plus £10k Stock
This role is with a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London & Europe. They are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £60m in funding since launching and are growing fast.
Working closely with the Head of CRM, you will strategically lead and manage the planning and execution of promotional email campaigns, as well as triggered customer communication journeys.
- Lead operational delivery, optimisation & reporting of all email campaigns, including performance metrics & ROI
- Plan, create & deploy effective, automated life-cycle campaigns across markets.
- Drive innovative ideas and solutions in response to customer needs and changing market conditions.
- Feel comfortable with planning, execution, measurement & analysis in an equal measure.
- Provide regular communication with stakeholders, such as the broader marketing team, design team, country marketing managers and product teams.
- Leverage data and customer insight to constantly improve our customer journey and channel ROI.
- Support development, testing and deployment of new CRM channels such as SMS, Push & Web-Push.
- Relevant previous CRM and email management experience (circa 2+ years)
- An ability to work across multiple stakeholders, from design to product, while prioritising multiple projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking.
- A strong understanding of how to optimize online funnels and campaigns to increase revenue.
- Experience building automated, life-cycle email communications
- Familiarity with HTML (ability to understand where changes need to be made), CSS (preferable), Email coding (responsive design).
- Ability to analyse large volumes of complex, automated campaigns, knowing what to measure and how to infer actionable insights
- Familiarity with A/B testing methodologies and execution.
- Working knowledge of Braze, Iterable or similar ESP
- Strong ability to layer creative thinking over functional / data led strategy and optimisation
- Experience in working on an international scale, preferably for a B2C company.
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company (share options)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve
- Health: Private medical health insurance, subsidised gym membership, free access to mental-health coaching sessions
- Financial: Private pension scheme, salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work), Travel Loan
- Flexible working: For those that want to, you'll be able to work from home for the majority of the week, with up to 2 days max in the office and receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to £500 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home. We also have a new ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it.
- Office: When we are in the office, a dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces.
- Social: Companywide collaboration such as bi-weekly product demos, coffee with the exec sessions, culture club, social events (currently virtual)