Group Account Director | Award winning Data Marketing Agency | London | Salary - Circa 68-73k + discretionary bonus and benefits | Permanent role
Sitting within a leading CRM and Data Marketing Agency, you will be responsible for managing a major accounts portfolio, Leading and motivating teams and being an key influential figure for their clients.
You'll lead a team and work with clients to understand their Data, CRM and Digital business needs and then work with/direct internal agency teams (including Creative, Strategy, CRM, Insight and Campaign Ops) teams to help deliver relevant solutions/ programmes/Projects.
You will have an opportunity to delegate responsibilities, champion exciting projects and work with fantastic brands (including the worlds most famous entertainment brand), while growing your career within a leading business.
This role is based in Central London (flexible working available) and paying up to 68-73k (depending on experience) + benefits
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Account Management - able to face-off to clients, understand requirements and turn these into briefs for teams within the agency
- A solid understanding of email best practice
- Strong experience with end-to-end campaigns, including deployment
- Experience of working with stakeholders and helping to think of marketing strategies that will drive customer value and engagement
- Able to organise and implement CRM and Digital Marketing campaigns
- Team leadership and project management experience
- A strong understanding of CRM Strategy, marketing automation tools, campaigns and insights