London | Permanent | £50k
Our client helps organisations invent a new future for their marketing through technology and data. Helping clients to build new capabilities to meet the challenges of an ever-changing marketing landscape, they do this by delivering customer centric, data driven, profitable experiences. Working at the intersection of marketing technology, data and user experience, their clients can use such services as transformation consultancy, marketing science, data engineering, customer experience and marketing technologies.
A senior data focused role, responsible for internal and external support of client CRM systems, the maintenance of CRM systems and scheduling of activities for clients. It’ll be a busy and varied role which will include issue resolution, database updates, campaign setup and execution, reporting, change request testing, input into system development and attendance at client meetings. We’re looking to take on someone with database marketing experience with strong campaign management tools knowledge. You’ll ideally be someone who has a strong understanding of both data and databases – but more specifically from a marketing point of view.
- Attend status meetings with clients
- Manage and monitor database updates
- Monitor automated trigger campaigns and reporting
- Schedule and manage client requested activities, following up with others to ensure items are progressing
- Setup and execute ad hoc and new trigger campaigns
- Deliver on ad hoc data requests
- Complete user acceptance testing of system changes
- Input into system development
- Delivery, technical and data issue management and resolution
- Quality assurance on all aspects of delivery
- Take a brief from a client, interpret as required and follow through to delivery
- Quote for new activities
- Work to develop opportunities with clients
- Provide support to junior team members
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You’ll have excellent SQL skills.
- Knowledge of ETL Tools.
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build campaign audience selections.
- You’ll come from a database marketing background and have a solid understanding of both data and databases, from a marketing point of view.
- You’ll be a data-guru and have excellent data processing and data manipulation skills and data mining experience.
- Know your audience: strong communication skills with both the client and internal parties are essential and you’ll be expected to have regular client contact as well as the wider RAPP group.
- You’ll also need to be able to communicate technical information in a non-technical manner to people inside and outside of the company.
- You’ll need to have incredibly strong organisational skills, the ability to think on your feet and multi-task – you should thrive on dealing with simultaneous requests and a busy working day.
- Professionalism: we want someone who can always demonstrate a professional service to both internal and external clients.
- Ready to admit you don’t know it all: you should always be willing to seek assistance immediately from your team or manager when problems arise.
- Eagle-eyed: you should always demonstrate attention to detail and take pride in your work.
- Want to get involved: we want someone who’ll enjoy attending company meetings and taking advantage of all our internal training and career development opportunities.
- The bigger picture: we want someone who’ll be proactive in keeping an eye on data security issues across the business at all times.
- We would expect you to respond promptly to technical queries and provide technical advice and support.
- We expect you to understand the needs of the client and respond efficiently and appropriately to meet these – getting under the skin of your client will always help to ensure RAPP is the company they call first.
- We want you to be proactive and suggest ideas to add value to the client.
- It’ll be your task to ensure the wider team maintains a professional service to both internal and external clients at all times.
We believe everyone deserves a career journey that’s tailored to suit their own personal needs. We are committed to ensuring all our colleagues have access to an environment that fosters a growth mind-set. Looking to use the most advanced marketing technology and data models we can be radical in our approach. We are a strong and diverse team of consultants, technologists, data scientists and customer success practitioners. What unites us is our shared purpose and desire to transform marketing.
We are an innovative, fast moving, exciting and occasionally a demanding place to work.