Account Manager | Digital and Creative Agency | Oxford (Remote working with 2 days in the office) | 30-35k | Permanent
Sitting within a leading Digital and Creative Marketing Agency, you will be responsible for managing key accounts, building strong relationships with clients and leading exciting Digital and Creative-led projects.
You'll lead a small team and work with clients to understand their Creative and Digital (Social, Media, TV, VR, Web, App etc) business needs and then work with internal agency teams (including Creative, Strategy, CRM, Insight and Campaign Ops) teams to help deliver relevant solutions/ programmes/Projects.
You will have an opportunity to work with fantastic brands while growing your career within a leading business.
This role is based in Oxford (flexible working available) and paying up to 30-33k (depending on experience) + benefits
Skills and Experience
- Account Management - able to face-off to clients, understand requirements and turn these into briefs for teams within the agency
- An understanding of email best practice
- Experience with end 2 end campaigns
- Experience of working with stakeholders and helping to think of marketing strategies that will drive customer value and engagement
- Able to organise and implement Digital and Creative marketing campaigns
- Team leadership and project management experience