Adobe Campaign Technical Consultant | London
We provide marketing consulting, implementation and ongoing support services that help organisations to increase their revenue, improve customer experience and reduce marketing costs. Day to day, we help our clients to exploit customer data and marketing technology through a blend of projects, on-site knowledge transfer and support.
As an implementation-focused start-up that is experiencing strong growth, successful candidates will have the chance to build a business as well as their own careers working with big-ticket customer data and marketing technologies.
The Technical Consultant will play a key role in the design, implementation and ongoing technical support of Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target Solutions to both new and existing customers.
The day to day responsibilities include:
- Implementation of marketing technology projects, including data integration, reporting, marketing campaigns and web applications in Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target.
- Acting as Lead Adobe Campaign Technical Consultant on a number of projects including deployment to client site for extensive periods.
- Support the business lead in estimating the size of Adobe Campaign projects.
- Provide training and support to clients.
- Provide internal training on Adobe Campaign.
We have clients across many industries including Consumer Electronics, Financial Services, Publishing, Retail, Insurance, Travel and more. Although the majority of these clients are based in and around London, international/national travel will be required from time to time.
The Ideal Candidate
We are primarily interested in bright and articulate technical individuals who have experience working with Adobe Campaign, along with intermediate web development experience and well-rounded technical understanding to back this up.
The following traits, skills and experience are sought:
- At least one year of experience delivering Adobe Campaign BAU or implementation projects.
- Experience in the implementation and configuration of Adobe Target.
- At least a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a technology related subject.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Campaign system upgrade process.
- Experience of technical support to clients and internal teams.
- Analytical thinker, with strong problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills; with ability to articulate ideas, problems and technical solutions in a way that non-technical people can understand.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Enjoy working in a team, where you can listen, contribute ideas and share responsibility and knowledge.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 23 days holiday each year
- Company pension scheme
- Local gym membership
- Cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Online training
- Travel card loan scheme.