A Salesforce Consultancy offering bespoke client solutions is currently looking to recruit a Salesforce Developer.
The company is an industry leader within Europe and want to expand their UK division. The role would suit an individual who enjoys working on different projects, adapting code to fall in line with solution designs and client requirements whilst bringing a creative way of thinking to the development and implementation process.
Previous experience in a consultancy would be an advantage, but not essential. Candidates who have worked in similar Salesforce Development roles for end users will also be considered.
- Work with architectural designs to for fill client requirements
- Think outside the box to develop solutions to technical issues
- Liaise with other teams to ensure the production of excellent Salesforce Solutions
- Write good quality readable and scalable code
- Review other team members code and share best practice
- Database development and API integration
- 1+ years as a Salesforce Developer
- 2+ years as a mid-level developer
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- Excellent working knowledge of Apex and Visual force
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Previous integrations of APIs using SOAP and/or REST
- A team player mindset
- Ability to clearly communicate development of code on all levels
- Any other Salesforce certifications
- Experience of other Salesforce platform software: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Einstein etc.
- Previous experience in a Salesforce Consultancy